Today’s interview feature is with special guest Deanna Nwosu. Deanna is a leader in the meeting and event industry as well as an event emcee, moderator, and speaker that believes that the power of memories is overlooked. We will talk a bit about the power of memories and how important they are, especially with the events that we plan.
- Don’t allow fear to prevent you from going after what you want.
- You can’t be your barrier to reaching the things you want to get.
- There will be plenty of external barriers that get in your way, but don’t let yourself get in your own way of doing the things you want.
- Be okay with letting business go that isn’t for you.
- Embrace what’s for you and don’t be stressed about what’s not.
- The great reshuffling was a once and a lifetime moment to switch up how and in most cases where you work.
- Gig work and contract work can be seen as an up-and-coming trend in the industry.
- Diverse income streams are seemingly an aspiring trend too for many post-pandemic.
- We have to do better with taking care of our physical bodies, our sleep, our eating, and our exercise.
- You have to protect your boundaries and stand up for yourself. When you do this, you can reduce your stress.
- Moments and planning events can be so powerful if we just take the time to pay attention.
- Pay attention to the present moment when planning, and ask yourself a key question: What do we want our attendees to feel or know when they walk away from our event?
Links and Resources:
Thank you so much for tuning into the podcast. Until next time, stay on purpose!