In this episode, I discuss my journey from being in overwhelm by many good things happening in my life to earning my CMP designation. If you’re on a journey to advance professionally, this episode not only goes through my journey but identifies key areas of support that you’ll need to make it to your next level.
- When you are on a journey with significant changes in your life, make sure you have important structures set up to help and support you.
- In my journey, the importance of a good team, along with good tools ultimately got me through a time of overwhelm.
- The people that you surround yourself with can either support you or hurt you. When you are going through a challenging time, check the people that you are with and ensure they are there to support you.
- The Certified Meetings Designation is an industry badge of excellence, and if you are a meeting professional, earning this globally recognized designation can set you apart from others.
- A great way to set yourself up for success when taking the CMP exam is to join a CMP Study Group. Planners on Purpose has a study group that will support you in this endeavor.
Links and Resources
Thank you so much for listening, until next time stay on purpose!
Looking to take your CMP? Join a study group designed to help you pass the test while networking and engaging with the event professionals on the same journey.
Looking for other ways to enjoy this podcast? Listen on Spotify or Subscribe on Itunes!