Do you want to get rid of burnout? Well, in this episode, I will share some proven tips with you to help you get rid of burnout now! Take a listen. I’ve noted some points for you below, and when you are done enjoying this episode, jump in the comments to share your this episode has helped you.
- Resist the attempt to ignore all of the signs that you are burned out.
- Be cautious of spinning your wheels season after season with no repreive.
- Indentify what type of burnout do you have, is it a slow burn or an extreme burn?
- Set boundaries so that our work and our personal life can stay in place, all in respect to one another
- Find out what puts you over the edge and in a stressful place, identify your triggers.
- Prioritize and set your boundaries, this will help you maintain your sanity.
- Only schedule what you can committ to. Try to avoid double-booking, or not giving yourself adequate breaks.
- Keep yourself healthy be eating right, and getting proper exercise.
- Remember the word “no”. You are allowed to say this in a respectful way in order to help balance your committements better.
- Find time for you and yourself to do absolutely nothing. Relax and clear your head. This will help to reset you and enhance your creativity.
- Have you went on a vacation lately? Plan some time away, and dom something different. A change of environment is always refreshing.
- It can be pretty satisfying to give to others, especially when you are stressed. Being generous in general will make you feel better.
- If you are stressed out, ask for help!
- Have a few freinds that always crack you up? Call them for a free laughter session. “Laughter is an instant vacation.” – Milton Berle
Links and Resources
12 Stress Free Tips for Event Planners
Top Drivers for Stress In Event Planning
Thank You for Listening!
Stress in your life is inevitable. And how you deal with stress is your key to getting rid of it .Do you have any other tips to get rid of burnout? I’d love to hear what has worked for you. Leave a comment below!
Looking for other ways to enjoy this podcast? Listen on Spotify or Subscribe on Itunes!