Sharee Cammon has a story of purpose and perseverance. Sharee’s mission is to help the Black community break free from the debilitating chains of economic inequality and oppression. She’s the owner of Creative Call Marketing and the creator of the B.A.M. Business Academy.
This academy is a community based membership platform with a built-in learning and mentorship platform that serves Black entrepreneurs. Sharee manages a few key events each year that helps support black entrepreneurs and proceeds from both events, are donated to help support the creation and expansion of black owned businesses, spurring the growth of Black entrepreneurship.
- How important it is to have positive black business role models.
- How black businesses need to be highlighted, and the importance for the community to be uplifted.
- You will learn a bit about Sharee’s life and struggle and how many times she’s attempted her dream.
- You’ll also learn about how Sharee came through her worst fear.
- How to ensure that whatever event you plan on circumstances you are in, to always look out for those that aren’t included.
- You’ll gain insights from Sharee’s story that will help shine a light on how you can pursue your purpose through perserverance.
Links and Resources
Thank you so much for listening. Do you have a story of perserverance? I would love to hear more about it below in the comments.
Send in a voice message on how much you enjoyed this episode: https://anchor.fm/plannersonpurpose/message
P.S. Are you looking for more purpose in your planning as an event planner? Check out this post.