In this episode, I’ll be giving you some quick tips for planning a stress-free Thanksgiving holiday. Planning events is one thing, but planning for family is another. Here are some quick tips to ensure that not only you but everyone that attends your gathering has a wonderful time.
- Always, always have a plan. Having a plan will help you ease through your day stress-free.
- Consider an alternative virtual gathering if in-person is not an option.
- Make sure to plan ahead. If you have time, get some items cleared off your list early to relieve stress the day of.
- Exercise caution. People generally drop their guard when they are comfortable, stay cautious.
- Ask for help. Don’t take everything on yourself, give others an opportunity to assist you.
- Find ways to suprise and delight your guests.
- Ensure that everyone is entertained from elder to a young child.
- Take care of yourself, give yourself some self-care before and after your event.
- If you follow all of these tips, you’ll find yourself more stress-free as you get through your Thanksgiving holiday.
Links and Resources
Thank you so much for listening!
If you would like to comment on how these tips eased your stress this holiday, please comment below. What do you do to stay confident and calm during the holidays? Would love to also hear your personal suggestions as well.
To send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/plannersonpurpose/message
P.S. November is a month of gratitude, check out these reasons why I’m very thankful and grateful for the event industry.