In this episode I speak with Kera Wasserbach on virtual events. Kera is the co-founder of On The Edge Events and Virtual Events Experts and has a wealth of knowledge with managing and engaging with audiences virtually.
- Virtual events needs to be an experience just as the live events is an experience.
- Embrace the live virtual experience and the need to really engage with your audience.
- Virtual events have a larger audience than in-person events, so having a strategy around how you manage this wider audience is key.
- Having a breakout component within your virtual event, is so crucial for engagement.
- Try adding games, prizes, or virtual swag to increase engagement.
- Having a virtual event producer is key in ensuring that a virtual event runs smoothly.
- Use the technologies that your clients are approved to use and operate it to your advantage.
- Learn the opportunities that are out there, even if you are feeling stuck right now.
- The way to get unstuck is to embrace what’s moving forward.
- Make sure you are in the game.
Links and Resources
On The Edge Events
Virtual Events Experts
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening. If you enjoyed the podcast, please ensure that you subscribe to be updated for the next episode. Also, if you would like to leave a message on how this episode impacted you or any virtual event tips to share, click the links below.
Send in a voice message here.
P.S. Looking for other ways your event company can navigate these uncertain times? Check out this post.