Sharing my top 5 tips and takeaways from Marie Forleo’s book, Everything is Figureoutable. Have a book club suggestion? Please click on the contact me link and let me know your suggestion.
Tips to Figure Anything Out
- “Do the best you can until you know better, and then when you know better, you do better.” – Maya Angelo
- Find a learning opportunity in every situation that you can.
- Ask yourself “what can I learn from this and how does this work for me”. This will help us navigate situations much better in our lives.
- Focus on progress and not perfection.
- Your beliefs are the driver of everything that is you. Double check what your core beliefs are and where you have learned what you know to be true.
- “The world has that very special gift that only you have.” – Marie Forleo
- Be encouraged that the world needs your gifts as an event professional – we will come back!
Links and Resources
Thank You for Listening!
Everything is Figureoutable was a really fun, down to earth, book to read, and I gain much more points from it. I would love to hear if you hve read the book, what where your thoughts? Make sure to let me know in the comments!