Sharing my top 5 tips and takeaways from Marie Forleo’s book, Everything is Figureoutable. Have a book club suggestion? Please click on the contact me link and let me know your suggestion.
Tips to Figure Anything Out
- “Do the best you can until you know better, and then when you know better, you do better.” – Maya Angelo
- Find a learning opportunity in every situation that you can.
- Ask yourself “what can I learn from this and how does this work for me”. This will help us navigate situations much better in our lives.
- Focus on progress and not perfection.
- Your beliefs are the driver of everything that is you. Double check what your core beliefs are and where you have learned what you know to be true.
- “The world has that very special gift that only you have.” – Marie Forleo
- Be encouraged that the world needs your gifts as an event professional – we will come back!
Links and Resources
Everything is Figureoutable
Book Review – Everything is Figureoutable
Thank You for Listening!
Everything is Figureoutable was a really fun, down to earth, book to read, and I gain much more points from it. I would love to hear if you hve read the book, what where your thoughts? Make sure to let me know in the comments!
Looking for other ways to enjoy this podcast? Listen on Spotify or Subscribe on Itunes!