In this episode, we will discuss some tips on getting prepared for the New Year. Don’t forget to ‘like’ and ‘share’ this podcast to help us build the Planitonapostit community. Are you ready to start a New Year? Well, if not, you are in for a few helpful tips. If you are, jump right away into the comments and let me know how you are doing it.
Insights from this episode
- What is your motivation for the New Year? Tap into your motivation so that you can adequately prepare yourself.
- Try to free yourself of the clutter before the New Year. Not just the physical clutter, the mental clutter as well.
- Give yourself some whitespace to discover what is next for you.
- Check out your workspace. Did it work for you this year? If not, let’s make the changes now so you star the year off right.
- Set up a to-do list. If you don’t have one, start one now.
- Optimize your life. Find new ways that you can learn and grow in the New Year!
Links and Resources
Here are some helpful links to some services to help you organize yourself for the New Year.
Evernote (for note organization)
UnRoll.Me (for email organization)
Microsoft Automate (for email automation)
Zapier (for automation)
Thank you for listening!
As you set your goals let me know what they are! Would love to hear what you are tracking towards and celebrate milestones with you along the way.
P.S. If you want to know more about setting up your workspace for the New Year, here is a post that will help you. Additionally, check out these 5 Healthy Habits that you might also find helpful to bring with you next year.