In this episode we will discuss productivity at tips derived from our book club selection for June, Michael Hyatt’s Free to Focus. I was very excited to read this book, and learned so much. In this podcast, I share all that I learned. If you want to hear the full takeaways from Michael Hyatt’s book, make sure you don’t forget to watch the video on the book club page. Check out additional links below that were mentioned in this podcast.
- Start each day with clarity, so you can move through it with purpose.
- Say “yes” to the things that you enjoy.
- The Rule of 50. After 50 hours of week, your productivity goes down.
- Seven Basics of Rejuventation: Sleep, Eat, Move, Connect, Play, Reflect, and Unplug.
- When in doubt, Automate.
- Learning the Art of Delegation.
- Prioritizing your tasks. What are your big 3 for the week? And what 3 things for each, will you do to make sure you complete your goals?
Links and Resources
Join our Book Club
A reminder that this episode was inspired by our book club discussion on this book. If you are an event planner that loves to read, I would personally like to welcome you into that community. Come and join us at the next discussion. Check out the Book Club page for more information.
Thank you so much for listening!
Would love to hear your thoughts on this podcast. Comment below to let me know what you do to remain productive in your work as an event planner.
P.S. Would you like some key quotes to help you with your productivity? Done – check out this post.