Meetings and Mindfulness with Jodi Goldbeck
If you’re unable to view the player above, click here to listen to the episode.
In this episode, I sit down with Jodi Goldbeck, a full-time instructor at Madison College since 2009. Jodi has been studying mindset, grit, and well-being since 2015 after experiencing a series of unexpected challenges in her life.
Based on Jodi’s studies and the unwavering belief that individuals can change the trajectory of their lives, she developed a curriculum called Mastering Mindfulness, which is a series of one-credit courses that focus on topics such as gratitude, resilience, habit building, listening and many other topics related to living a happier life.
- Madison College is one of the first in the country to have a degree in Meeting Management.
- Madison College teaches students to graduate and get into the real world and really start working.
- If you are looking to get into the industry, Madison College gives an option of an online global student body.
- Industry colleagues ensure that the curriculum is updated to the standards of what is happening in the industry.
- Jodi shares a personal story of hardship how it led to her developing a curriculum called Mastering Mindfulness.
- If you are struggling, paying attention to your body, and practicing self-care is key.
- Savoring is one of the best things that you can do to appreciate your present moment.
- “If we can savor more, we live a more abundant like, we become more present and more aware and more appreciative of life in general.” – Jodi Goldbeck
Links and Resources