Procrastination can get the best of us, especially when we are trying to reach our goals. In this episode of the Planners on Purpose Podcast, we discuss how to overcome procrastination through 5 easy tips.
- When you are dealing with procrastination, take a deeper look at the core issue of why you keep pushing things aside.
- Place tasks on your calendar so that they can alert you to take time to complete them.
- Consider using techniques to help you focus on each task when it is ready to be worked on.
- Encouragement can come from tying healthy habits to the tasks that you are looking to complete.
- Beware of how much information you consume. Your consumption can be preventing your creativity.
- Having an accountability partner or coach can help provide you with the encouragement you need to avoid procrastination and to meet your goals.
Links and Mentions
Atomic Habits by James Clear
Planners on Purpose Facebook Group
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. Do you struggle with procrastination? Or perhaps you have a great story to share on how you overcame your struggle? Well, I would love to hear all of your stories in the comments below. Until the next episode!
P.S. If you are looking for some more insights on procrastination, check out this post.
Thanks for the tips! I will definitely be using them!
So glad that they helped!
Great tips. I especially like the last one about an accountability buddy
Thank you. Yes, accountability can be so helpful for you in staying on track!