It’s a New Year, and many of us are thinking that resolutions are not exciting given where we’ve been. However, in this episode, I talk about how focusing on action in the New Year is important to your success.
- How reflecting on your past, can help you understand what you don’t want to continue, and where you want to go.
- How visualizing your success will help you to determine the steps you will need to complete while moving towards your ideal life.
- Suggestion of the new 5-day Vision Board Email Challenge can help you with getting into action this New Year.
- Having a planner can help with ensuring that all your steps and checkpoints are written down to refer back to later.
- A mastermind group or accountability team can help you with holding you accountable and get into action quicker.
- Consistency will destroy complacency. Ensuring you stay consistent in moving towards your ideal life is key.
- Celebrate along the way, always.
Links and Resources
Full Focus Planner – Michael Hyatt – Click for $10 off Your Order of the Planner
Thank you for Listening
I couldn’t do any of this without your support! I appreciate you listening and if you enjoyed this podcast, please consider giving it a rating. Subscribe so that you aren’t missing any future episodes. To comment on this episode, send a message here.
P.S. If you would like to get more tips on starting the New Year off right, check out this post on setting healthy habits.