Named one of the Top 50 Smart Women in Meetings, Aryn Chapman with Ax3 Studios is an accomplished event designer and producer. Her career began in theatre and film production where she honed her eye for detail and grace under pressure. Since then, Aryn has made a name for herself with her imaginative concepts, innovative themes and her ability to create unforgettable experiences.
It was an intriguing experience to be able to sit down and talk with Aryn Chapman. Aryn took us on a journey to how she started in the events industry to today where she is a CEO of Ax3 Studios (pronounced Triple A Studios). Aryn gave us some delightful leadership tips as well as gave us an inside look at how she balances her work and her life. Check out our interview.
Aryn’s tips on work-life balance:
- Creative solutions do not come in the middle of chaos. Give yourself space to create.
- Make sure that you make self-care a priority
- Always give yourself a reality check, take a deep breath and reflect on your situation before moving forward
Aryn’s tips on leadership:
- Navigate high pressure, high emotional moments to make sure that everyone is a winner.
- Hire people to do what they love and let them do it!
- Support your team and make sure that they are taking care of themselves.
Links and Resources:
I appreciate having Aryn for setting some time aside to chat with us about leadership and work-life balance. Thank you so much Aryn!
P.S. Want to learn more about how you can model work-life balance for your employees. Click here for some tips.