There are many shifts that are happening as we are phasing into another era of the pandemic. We have lost team members, gained others, and face the challenge of building amazing teams we had once before.
- Many people are exhausted from all the hard work in this season, yet many are excited to get back to work.
- We are currently planning events differently, there isn’t an event that is absolutely similar to what it was pre-pandemic.
- Listening to your team and being attentive to their personal needs is very crucial at a time where people are sensitive to global events.
- When you are learning and taking risks at the same time, so encouraging vulnerability can allow teams to make mistakes gracefully.
- The difference between a successful team and a team that isn’t as successful is that they use crisis as a way to crystalize their purpose.
Thank you for listening to the podcast. Rebuilding those amazing teams is so important as we grow our organizations again. Join me for our next book club on September 8th as we discuss The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle, and chat about the secrets of highly successful groups. Sign up at www.www.plannersonpurpose.com/bookclub.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/plannersonpurp)
P.S. If you want to learn more about developing a high-impact team, check out this post.