We’ve all noticed the slight chill to the air as fall makes its way into rotation once again. School buses are again apart of the morning commute, and swimming pools are being drained and retired for the season. As for our events, they eagerly call for us to add a hint of fall, a hint of the season. We’ve put together 25 fall event ideas to help you add a little touch of the season to your events.
- Serve warm apple cider
- Fresh apples at registration desk
- Use seasonal colors (ie. copper, ecru, yellow)
- Use this great idea to turn your apples into votive candles
- Have your event outside in beautiful fall surroundings
- Use squash and gourds for buffet decor
- Add flavorful seasonal soups to your menu (pumpkin soup, squash soup)
- Create a coffee station with fall flavors (can you say pumpkin spice latte?)
- Try incorporating acorns into your event
- Sprinkle in bright fall leaves as decor enhancements
- Pumpkins can be used for centerpieces, or decor
- Need creative seating? Try hay bales!
- Incorporate a fire pit after your evening dinner (don’t forget some extra blankets)
- Have attendees make s’mores at the fire pit or try a s’mores bar
- Spruce up your centerpieces with sunflowers
- Serve seasonal beers
- Ever try apple cider burbon punch?
- A hay ride on a brisk evening
- Use hay bales for picture taking, and even child entertainment
- Try pumpkin bowling at your event – great for teambuilding
- Use burlap for chair ties
- Have your venue make whipped cinnamon pumpkin honey butter as a signature butter – yum!
- Use pumpkins to keep beverages cold
- Use traditional fall desserts (apple pie, pumpkin pie) – or try small bites!
- Personal favorite – a hot chocolate bar (make sure to have white chocolate!)
We hope you enjoyed this list. Got any more fall event ideas? We would like to hear them, connect with us!
Photo credit: Bunches and Bits via Flickr